Senior Automation Engineer (Python)
We are looking for a Senior Automation Engineer (Python) for our Minsk office to make the team even stronger.
As a Senior Automation Engineer in Python, you will bring hands-on experience to the test automation space. Building a test framework that programmatically tests our emerging market data platform.
We are seeking a Senior programmatic engineer with demonstrated ability to handle testing applications independently – that includes building automated test frameworks and to quickly learn existing systems and enhance/add test code. Experience testing APIs, back-end services using HTTP requests via REST/SOAP and parsing XML/JSON responses based on use case requirements. Experience working with databases – SQL queries, writing code to perform CRUD operations. Design test cases, drive implementation, execute regressions, analyze pass rates, expand test coverage, perform pre/post production support when applicable and work closely with product, business & development teams on a daily basis.
We are an Agile organization. You may work as part of a Scrum team that brings together development, testing, product and project management. We usually run 1-3-week sprints and strive to do better each time. Any open source contributions on github.com would spike our interests a great deal. Be sure to include your stack overflow id if you have one.
- 4-5 years’ experience with Python/Java/C++ and/or similar programming languages
- Experience with Unix/Bash scripting language
- Experience with build/packing tools like Gradle, Maven, NPM etc.
- Experience using design patterns and exposure to OOP practices
- Exposure to the Atlassian tool set – Git, Jira, Confluence etc.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Opportunity for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Corporate and social events (parties, tennis, etc.)